The mission of the Creekside Sport Management is to provide students who are interested in pursuing a career in the sport industry with opportunities to engage in service, professional development, practical applications of knowledge, workshops, volunteering, research, and mentoring opportunities on campus and in the community. We are a group committed to growing our members into the future leaders of the sport industry.
1. Aid in the continued development of the students and the athletics program at Creekside High School.
2. Provide consistent opportunities for service learning. Service learning helps students become more caring and responsible young adults while enhancing the academic process.
3. Develop fellowship, school spirit, pride and loyalty among the students, faculty and the community.
What we do:
- Website Management (Creekside Athletics)
- Social Media (Official Creekside Athletics Twitter)
- Video and Photography
- Digital Media
- Sports Journalism
- Promotional activities and event management for Creekside Athletics
- Fundraising activities
- Professional conference participation
- Participation in various sport related research
- Field trips to various sport facilities
Interested in becoming a member? Fill out our new member, pre-registration questionnaire by clicking the image below:
Follow us on social media!