Parent/Adult Volunteers at Creekside
Effective 2015-2016: All visitors (age 18 years and older) must complete the online School Access Form in order to be allowed on campus. This includes those attending meetings with teachers and/or volunteering at any school related events, i.e. games, meets, productions, performances, etc.
- School Access Form
- Volunteer Coordinator, Sheila Sexton, [email protected]
- CHS KeepNTrack Coordinator, Jeralyn Forcier, [email protected]
School Access Guidelines:
- All Parents/Adults (age 18 years and older) requiring access to any SJCSD campus must complete an online school access form found on the St. Johns County School District website (see link above) When doing so, applicants are agreeing to a criminal background check and a sexual offender check and agree to abide by the policies and procedures of the St. Johns County School Board and its facilities while on campus. In order to volunteer at Creekside your school access form must be approved before the volunteer assignment begins.
- School access forms expire after 3 years. Before completing another online school access form, Parent/Adult Visitors and Volunteers should check their status or update their information by contacting the CHS KeepNTrack Coordinator at [email protected].
- Those transferring from other SJCSD schools do not need to complete a new school access form if they already have one in the system. They may contact the CHS KeepNTrack Coordinator to request that their record be linked to CHS.
- Most school access forms are processed right away, however, some can take 3-6 weeks to process. Once your form has been processed, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide on your online form. School access form inquiries may be sent to Jeralyn Forcier, CHS KeepNTrack Coordinator at CHSKeepntr[email protected].
- During regular school hours, volunteers and visitors are required to sign in at the CHS Front Office to show a Photo ID (State Drivers License or State Photo ID only) and to receive a name badge. Name badges must be worn at all times while on campus.
Volunteering at Creekside
To receive Creekside volunteer requests via email, please click on this link to enter your email address, The Shield Weekly E-Newsletter.
Creekside High School regularly uses volunteers in a number of areas including summer office help, orientation, textbook room, admission gates for events, concessions, proctoring, field trips, chaperoning, event ticket sales during lunches, front office, sporting events, drama productions, special events, athletic boosters, band boosters, club sponsors, PTSO – the opportunities are plentiful! Opportunities exist during and after regular school hours so helping out can fit almost anyone’s schedule! Once you are in our database you will receive email notifications when volunteers are needed.
As part of the Jessica Lunsford Act and for the safety of the students and staff at Creekside High School, St. Johns County School District has a policy where all volunteers are required to have approved school access before they can volunteer in any capacity.
If you have never volunteered in our school district before, you will need to complete the online school access form that can be found on the school district’s website: http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/volunteer/ You cannot volunteer until your form is cleared in the system.
If you already have completed a school access form and would like to check your status or update any information, please contact Jeralyn Forcier, CHS KeepNTrack Coordinator at [email protected].
Volunteers are welcomed and valued at Creekside – we could not do all that we do without your help and support!
CHS Volunteer Coordinator
Volunteer Hours: Parent/Adult volunteer hours are automatically recorded when signing in and out of the computer in the CHS front office. Please use this form to record any “out of school” volunteer hours (i.e. meetings, event planning, meals, meeting preparation, any at home school volunteer activity).
Students, please submit your volunteer hours as outlined on the Guidance website under Community Service Information.