Interested in playing sports at Creekside High School?
SPRING TEAM TRYOUT INFORMATION
Baseball | January 24 – January 25 | After School | Baseball Complex
Lacrosse – Boys | January 24 – January 26 | After School | Practice Fields
Lacrosse – Girls | January 24 – January 26 | After School | Practice Fields
Softball | January 24 – January 26 | After School | Practice Fields
Tennis – Boys and Girls | January 18 – January 19 | After School | Tennis Courts
Track and Field | January 31 – February 2 | After School | Stadium
Volleyball – Boys | February 7 | 7AM – 9AM | CHS Gymnasium
Volleyball – Beach | Date TBD | Time TBD | Location TBD
GRADUATION YARD SIGNS!
Click here for full Athletics event schedule:
Letter Jacket Info
The Neff Company representative will be on campus during lunches, Monday, November 15th to take varsity jacket orders. Download the order form and bring it with you. Login to www.neffco.com/neffjacketshop.com and use the code # 025984 to see available options.
Swimming Star Commits to D1 School
Creekside High School senior Grace Gavin commits to swim D1 at the University Of Cincinnati beginning Fall 2022.
Interested in joining the Athletics Booster Club?
Need some Creekside gear?
Class of 2025 gear available now!
Directions to Creekside High School
- Take exit 329 and head west on CR210 (2.1 miles)
- Turn right onto St. Johns Parkway (1.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Longleaf Pine Pkwy (2.0 miles)
- Turn left onto Knights Lane
From SR 13:
- Turn on Race Track Rd. and head East (4.1 miles)
- Turn right onto Veteran’s Parkway (1.8 miles)
- Turn left onto Longleaf Pine Pkwy (.3 miles)
- Turn right onto Knights Lane