Interested in playing sports at Creekside High School?
Click here for full Athletics event schedule:
Creekside High School is excited to announce the addition of Boys Volleyball to the Knights Athletics Program! The Knights have hired Leonardo “Lenny” Roger to head up the program. Coach Roger was born and raised in Puerto Rico and began playing volleyball in the third grade. He developed as a leader and was tapped to […]
Creekside High School Athletics is excited to welcome Dan Meinert to the staff. Coach Meinert is the Knights’ new Head Boys’ Golf Coach. Coach Meinert brings a wealth of athletics experience to Creekside. In Wisconsin, he was a high school teacher, coach, and athletic director. Coach Meinert held the position of Assistant AD at Ohio […]
Interested in joining the Athletics Booster Club?
Need some Creekside gear?
Class of 2025 gear available now!
Directions to Creekside High School
- Take exit 329 and head west on CR210 (2.1 miles)
- Turn right onto St. Johns Parkway (1.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Longleaf Pine Pkwy (2.0 miles)
- Turn left onto Knights Lane
From SR 13:
- Turn on Race Track Rd. and head East (4.1 miles)
- Turn right onto Veteran’s Parkway (1.8 miles)
- Turn left onto Longleaf Pine Pkwy (.3 miles)
- Turn right onto Knights Lane