Creekside Athletics is going paperless! All student athletes will register with the online paperless eligibility system, RegisterMyAthlete, thus making printing forms and turning them into the school obsolete. The physical form (EL2) form will still need to be printed and signed by the physician, but instead of bringing it to the school, you will simply upload it to the site. The concussion certificate will also be uploaded. In the event of an emergency, medical staff will have immediate access to this vital information. The EL3 consent form and insurance information will also be filled out online utilizing digital signature.
If you have already turned in your student’s EL2 physical form, we will upload it to the site as soon as you create the account for your student.
Although easy to navigate, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or hardship. We believe you will appreciate the fact that this new eligibility system is much more efficient than the old paper system. Our expectation is that all student athletes will be cleared prior to their tryouts or first competition.
Instructions for Parents: (Register using any computer, tablet, or smart phone device.)
- Find Your School: Find Creekside by going to http://registermyathlete.com/schools/, select Florida Select Creekside.
- Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information.
- The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
- Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
- Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, and completing the physical.
- Physicals: Physical documents should be completed by the parents (or medical professionals as needed). Parents have the ability to upload these physical documents to the system. Uploaded documents will need to be verified by the admin at the school prior to be accepted as complete. (If a document upload is rejected for any reason, the parent will receive an email with the rejection reason. After the error has been corrected, parents will be able to re-upload the document for verification.)
- Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
- After registration: After registration is complete, you can login at any time to view the status of your athlete and their participation on the team.
Additional Athletes: Under the same account, repeat steps 3-9 to register additional athletes.
Future Seasons & Years: Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them for another sport.
For technical support:
- Register My Athlete Tech Support
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Phone Support: 435-213-1601
- Phone Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm