All student athletes will register with the FHSAA sponsored online paperless eligibility system, Athletic Clearance, thus making printing forms and turning them into the school obsolete. The physical form (EL2) form will still need to be printed and signed by the physician, but instead of bringing it to the school, you will simply upload it to the site. In the event of an emergency, medical staff will have immediate access to this vital information. The EL3 Consent Form, Pursuing Victory with Honor agreement, and insurance information will also be filled out online utilizing digital signatures. Although easy to navigate, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or hardship Our expectation is that all student-athletes will be cleared prior to their tryouts.
Instructions for Parents/Guardians: (Register using any computer, tablet, or smartphone device.)
1. Find Your School: Find Creekside by going to athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org select Florida.
2. Create an Account: The video on this screen will provide instructions. Now begin creating your (Parent/Guardian) account by clicking the “Register” button. After filling in the required information, the next screen will provide an activation code. Please enter that numeric code and click “Submit.”
3. Add Athlete Information: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “Start Clearances Here!” button on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Choose 2019-20; Select Creekside; Select the Sport.
5. Enter Student Information: Complete all fields. Grade level for 2019-20. “Save”
6. Upload EL2 Physical Form. Upload the fully executed FHSAA EL02 Form. This form must be signed by the student, parent, and physician. Upload 2-3 pages as one file (i.e. pdf, jpg, Word)
7. Submit Student Medical History: The information will be utilized to generate student emergency information cards and provided to medical personnel in the event of an emergency. “Save”
8. Input Parent/Guardian Information: Please fill out all applicable information. This information will print on the student information card. “Submit”
9. Signature Items: Parent and students must read the mandatory documents and submit signatures.
10. Print Confirmation Page: Student-athlete should print and bring this form to conditioning/tryouts. Both parent and student are required to sign this document.
11. Apply this Clearance to Additional Sports: The student may now apply this information to other teams.
12. Additional Athletes: Under the same account, repeat steps 3-11 to register additional athletes
13. New School Year: Begin new Clearance and select your student from the drop-down list. Proceed with steps 5-9.