Welcome to the Creekside High School testing page! Please see the menu items for more specific testing information. If you have any questions regarding testing, you can e-mail Ms. Sundstrom.
IMPORTANT TESTING UPDATES:
- FAST (10th Grade ELA), BEST Algebra 1 & Geometry, US History, and Biology EOC RETAKE sign up: https://forms.office.com/r/ze00SB7Qt2
- PSAT, SAT, ACT, and AP Exams Testing Accommodations Information:
- PSAT Accommodations Consent Forms are due to counselors on August 16th for the October 2023 PSAT Testing
- Students with a disability maybe eligible for testing accommodations through College Board for the PSAT, SAT, and AP Exams or through ACT for the ACT test. Your child’s IEP or 504 Plan does not guarantee approval of accommodations for these college entrance exams. The final decision is up to College Board or ACT.
- To request accommodations for your student, the College Board’s “Consent Form for Accommodations Request” must be signed by both the student and parent and returned to the student’s school counselor.
- College Board Consent Form: https://accommodations.collegeboard.org/media/pdf/ssd-consent-form-accommodations.pdf
- ACT Consent Form: https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/TAA-Consent-to-Release-Information-to-ACT.pdf
- Click Here to View 23-24 Statewide Assessment Testing Calendar