Live Más Scholarship
- Amount: $2,500 to $25,000 each (Awarding $1M in scholarships and 220 total winners)
- Deadline: January 31, 2017
- We’re looking for the next generation of innovators, creators and dreamers – whose post-high school education we will help fund. Create and submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells us the story of your life’s passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. This is not about how well you can make a film – we just want you to show us your talents and explain why you should be considered for a Live Más Scholarship.
- Eligibility: 16-24 on-track to apply for accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools) pending receipt of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
To learn more go to: http://www.livemasscholarship.com/#home
Dell Scholars Program
- Amount: $20,000
- Deadline: January 15, 2017
- Eligibility: Graduating this year and must have participated in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundationapproved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
- The Dell Scholars program, an initiative of the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, recognizes students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their educations. In turn, these scholars serve as positive role models and change the trajectories for their families, friends and their communities.
To learn more go to: http://www.dellscholars.org/scholarship/
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Amount: $10,000 renewable
- Deadline: January 5, 2017
- Eligibility: The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
To learn more go to: http://www.reaganfoundation.org/GE-RFScholarships.aspx
On Point Scholar: The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- Amount: ~$10,000 annually
- Deadline: January 30, 2017
- Eligibility: Exceptional LGBTQ student with a proven track record of community and leadership. At least a high school senior and enrolling into an accredited college or university in the US.
To learn more go to: https://www.pointfoundation.org/thepoint/scholarship/
The Mensa Education & Research Foundation college scholarship program bases its awards totally on essays written by the applicants. Consideration is not given to grades, academic program or financial need. Interested students must be enrolled in a degree program in an accredited U.S. institution of higher learning for the upcoming academic year.
Applicants must each submit an application and essay no longer than 550 words explaining their career, academic and/or vocational goals.
Interested students can apply at
— students must apply online.
DUE: January 15, 2017
Ron Brown Scholars Program
Rob Brown Scholars Program is offering scholarships to African American seniors who will make significant contributions to society. A minimum of 10 students will receive $10,000 for four years.
DEADLINE: January 9, 2017
Application is located at www.ronbrown.org