Close Menu


Ordering a Creekside Transcript:

Creekside Transcripts can be requested two ways: Electronically through Parchment or a Paper copy that you can pick up in the front office. For directions on how to request an electronic copy through Parchment click here: Parchment Directions.  To request a paper copy please fill out the Transcript Request Form and return it to Ms. Stubbs in the guidance office.  Please allow up to 5 business days for a paper copy of a transcript.

Order a Creekside Transcript

Updating your transcript in Parchment

Updating your transcript should happen every time before you request to send a transcript out.

Ordering a SJRSC Transcript:

If you have taken any dual enrollment courses through St. Johns River State College you must order your college transcript through SJRSC.

Order a SJRSC transcript

Ordering a Collegeboard Transcript for AP scores:

If you have taken any advanced placement courses through the Collegeboard and passed the AP exam, you must order your AP transcript through the Collegeboard.

Order an AP transcript