Close Menu


Want To Play College Sports?

You will need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center to compete at an NCAA Division I of Division II school. To create a certification account visit:

If you are Division III or Undecided you will need an NCAA ID. Visit to create your NCAA profile.

For a list of NCAA approved courses offered at Creekside High School visit:

Are you ready to play College Sports?

NCAA provides resources for high school student-athletes, parents coaches and others who help students successfully navigate the initial eligibility process.