Comcast Leader and Achievers Scholarship
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or in one of the following NBC or Telemundo markets: Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, El Paso, Los Angeles, McAllen (TX.), New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Please enter zip code below to confirm eligibility
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
Deadline Dec. 7
OppU Achievers Scholarship
To be eligible for the OppU Achievers Scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
- Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
Deadline- Sept 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30
Blue Pay Stem Scholarship
Qualifications: To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study and attending an accredited college or university. The application includes an essay answering 1 of 3 questions in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words:
- What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
- What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business?
- What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
Deadline- Dec 31, 2019
Award amount- $250-$1000
Navy Scholarship Program
Deadline: December 31, 2019
The AXA Achievementsm Scholarship offers college scholarships of $10,000 and $25,000 to high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their activities in school, the community or the workplace. The scholarships are sponsored by the AXA Foundation, in association with U.S. News & World Report.
The program will be accepting applications from September 5 until 10,000 applications are submitted or 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, whichever comes first. Your application MUST be one of the first 10,000 submitted electronically by the deadline date. Apply early!
Deadline: December 14, 2019 – but apply early!!!
Southern Scholarship Foundation — RENT-free housing for FSU, Florida A&M, UF, FGCU, TCC, and Sante Fe CC
SSF provides rent-free scholarship housing for qualified stduents demonstrating acdemic achievement (3.0 GPA), financial need (from FAFSA), and good character.
There are 26 scholarship houses thoruhout the state of Florida —
Applications are accepted year-round, the sooner a student submits the application, the better
visit: www.southernscholarship.org for more information!
University of Miami – George W. Jenkins Scholarship
Through the generosity of Publix Super Markets Charities, Inc., and in honor of Publix founder George W. Jenkins, the scholarship covers the annual costs for tuition, fees, on-campus room and board, book, and personal expenses at the University of Miami. This scholarship is valued at over $50,000 every year; in total, it is worth more than $200.000. Must have applied to the University of Miami by deadline date and student will need to be recommended by a guidance counselor. Please let us know if you meet these criteria and would like to be nominated.
DEADLINE- DEC. 1 yearly
$1,000 Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
The Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship is a merit-based program that helps students fulfill their dreams of a higher education. The scholarship is named for Gen and Kelly Tanabe, best-selling authors on education, whose generous donations fund this program.
DEADLINE: December 31, 2019
Application available at http://www.gkscholarship.com
The Kosove Society Scholarship: University of South Florida
Scholarship includes- tuition and fess, funds for textbooks and course materials, housing and meal plans, funds for education abroad experiences, etc.
Due: November 30, 2019 by 5:00pm
For more information, visit http://www.usfkosovesociety.org/
Burger King McLamore Foundation
For high school seniors, Burger King Employees, their dependent children, spouses or domestic partners are eligible to receive up to $50,000 in scholarship awards for the 2017-2018 year. Apply today at:
Deadline: December 15 yearly
Allied Van Lines Scholarship
Deadline: December 15, 2019