Elks National Scholarship Program
The 2020 Most Valuable Student scholarship contest is open to any high school senior who is a US Citizen.
Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need.
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
Deadline November 5, 2019
JAXSPORTS Charities Award of Excellence Scholarship
The JAXSPORTS Charities Award of Excellence scholarship presented by Wells Fargo is officially open. This $2,500 one-time scholarship is given out to four local student-athletes!
To be eligible to receive the JAXSPORTS Charities Award of Excellence Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Maintain a 3.0+ GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale) from an accredited high school in Florida’s First Coast area/southern Georgia
- Participate in a varsity/junior varsity sport or its equivalent (dance, gymnastics, taekwondo etc.)
- Participate in extra-curricular activities through church, school and the community
- Exhibit exemplary behavior, thereby being a good role model for peers
- Attach (1) letter of reference from a school official (Principal, Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Athletic Director, Coach, etc.)
- Deadline Nov 13, 2019
Branson Shows Inspired Scholarship
1. Scholarship Amount: $1,000
2. Submissions must be received by November 15th
3. Submissions must be sent to the web form at the above listed site or can be sent via mail.
4. Applicants must be 16-19 years of age
5. The essay topic for our annual scholarship is, “How (*Enter Your Show*) Inspired Me to Realize My Dreams.” Don’t be afraid to be creative or let your personality shine! We want to hear your unique voice! You may include a short personal statement at the end of your essay if preferred, but it is not a requirement. In the event that you have not seen a Branson Show, you may research and use your creativity.
6. Selected finalist will have award paid directly to the institution they are enrolled in.
Due: November 15th annually
Brooks Law Group Scholarship
Due: November 1, annually
The Ron Brown Scholar Program
The Ron Brown Scholar Program seeks to identify African-American high school seniors who will make significant contributions to society. Applicants must excel academically, exhibit exceptional leadership potential, participate in community service activities and demonstrate financial need. The applicant must be a US citizen or hold a permanent resident visa card.
November 1st – application will be considered for the Ron Brown Scholar Program AND forwarded to a select and limited number of additional scholarship providers.
January 9th – final postmarked deadline in order to be considered for only the Ron Brown Scholar Program ONLY.
Application available at www.ronbrown.org
Deadline; November 1st annually
Large Monetary Award to a Senior in High School going to attend a College/University in the Fall after graduation. Please visit the website for their extensive instructions.
Information on the ELKS scholarship can be found at: http://www.elks.org/enf/scholars/mvs.cfm
Deadline: November 5, 2019